Episode # 14
How would you feel if Jesus came to your house to help you clean up?
What if Jesus knocked at the door and offered to help clean up your house, but it was a total disaster? Would you let him in? Just think of Jesus cleaning your toilet. Yikes!
In this episode:
- I share an allegory of Christ coming to help me clean up my house (my life) and how embarrassing it is when he sees what a mess it is.
- Christ comes to us in many ways. Do we always hear his knock at the door of our heart?
- Why we need to let Christ into our hearts more than once, even if we already have before
- The importance of opening up the doors of all the nooks and crannies in our heart to Christ
- Why we often don’t want to open up our whole heart to Christ
- Why Christ comes to us in the first place
- It may be hard to love yourself, but you can do it
If Jesus came to your house to help you clean up, what would he throw away? When Christ comes to your heart, what thoughts would he get rid of?
Will you please
- Share this with a friend
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts or Stitcher
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts and let me know what you found helpful
- Leave a comment below. What topics would you like me to cover?
Bible references in this episode:
Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
Thanks so much for listening.